Trade with 90%+ Probabilities
- 57 Futures Markets
- 8037 Important Price levels
- 22230 Indicator interpretations*
- 9.613739016E+14 Calculations per day
We calculate you the EXACT PROBABILITIES of certain moves to happen during the next trading day.Start your free trial now!
Our models show you which direction to take in each market. Use it as a trade filter or a system.
Our models show you which target will be hit with which probabilities.
We supply you the stop sizes/distances that are calculated for current market conditions to help you manage your risks.
We show you how well our system was working in the past. Check out our results any time inside the Members Area.Start your free trial now!
We assign the following probabilities to projected moves for the next trading day: 90%, 85%, 80%, 75%, 70%, 65%, 60%, 55%, 50%
Each day we assess which trades worked and which did not the previous trading day.
Example target distances for the Australian Dollar Futures market, for January 11, 2018 Trading day:
|LONG TRADES: FTG Score (Daily), Greater than|
|SHORT TRADES: FTG Score (Daily), Less than|
- After the close of the trading day we calculate the FTG Scores for the next trading day.
- We supply you price levels that are likely to be hit during the next trading day.
- We also supply you with stop levels and/or distances to help you manage your risk.
This web site is offered to the visitor conditional upon acceptance of the terms and conditions.
By accessing and using this web site, visitor is deemed to have fully agreed to these terms and conditions.
This guide and its information are provided for guidance and information purposes only and is not intended to provide investment, tax, or legal advice.
- At any time without notice the content on this guide is subject to change. Reasonable measures have been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website, however it cannot be guaranteed. Owner of this service is not liable for any loss or damage which may arise directly or indirectly from the content or your inability to access the service. While the Internet and the World Wide Web are generally reliable, reader understands that technical problems or other conditions may delay or prevent reader from accessing the service.
- User understands that in case public reports, such as the Commitments of Traders Report, are not produced by agencies (such as the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission) for any reason, FuturesTradingGuides.com will be unable to provide services. User accepts that in such cases FuturesTradingGuides.com can not provide any refunds for the time, while the service is shutdown and that Owner of the service can not be liable for any loss or damage which may arise from the shutdown of the service.
- All information contained herein should be independently verified and confirmed.
- Visitor/User agrees to indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any damages, costs and expenses, including any legal fees, potentially resulting from the application of any of the information provided by us. This disclaimer applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
- No guarantee is offered by us regarding market predictive powers, accuracy, suitability or profitability (either expressed or implied) of any of the information provided.
- Visitor/User agrees to assume all risk resulting from the application of any of the information provided by us.
- Futures and options can be extremely risky and volatile. Even with the most sophisticated, state-of-the-art trading systems, the trader bears this risk. It is advised not to rely on a single source to base investment decisions. An investor should always perform complete and thorough research and analysis from multiple sources and always consult a professional before making any investment decisions.
- It is not allowed to reproduce or distribute the text or graphics contained on this website or substantially copy the information on user’s own server. It is prohibited to share subscriber content in any way, either non-commercially or commercially. For commercial data reselling inquiries, please contact email@example.com.
- Visitor/User agrees that the use of this service is entirely at his own risk.
- Trademarks and copyrights mentioned on our web site are the ownership of their respective companies. The names of products and services presented are used only in an educational fashion and to the benefit of the trademark and copyright owner, with no intention of infringing on trademarks or copyrights.
- Member understands that if the recurring payment skips, access to the site is suspended until payment arrives.
- Subscriber declares that all data provided – including information on Subscriber’s country and city – are correct.
- In case of any change in the data provided during registration, Subscriber is obliged to inform Site Owner (sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org) within ten days, but not later than five days before the next payment is due.
- If the data provided by Subscriber turns out to be untrue or if Subscriber fails to inform Site Owner about changes to the data, Site Owner is entitled to suspend access to the service and to claim any loss against Subscriber.