The Operator (TBase Adatfeldolgozó Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság; seat: 1124 Budapest, Thomán István utca 14. 7. lph, represented by: Thomas Lukacs, managing director, registry number: Cg 01-09-998159) does not collect any personal data of the visitors and enquirers who visit the website (http://www.futurestradingguides.com). In case of any surfing, browsing searching on the website, only anonym information shall be registered regarding which subpages the visitors open, what functions they use or try to use. These data help the functioning, operation and development of the website; moreover help the smooth operating of the website.Aim of data management
The aim of the data management shall be exclusively the calculation or the statistics and – in case of additional permission of the registered user (Client) – newsletter sending. The data management can be performed until the registered user (Client) requests the erasure of his data which were previously registered on the basis of his permission.
Concerning the storage and use of the personal data the requirements are the following:
- the data are stored exclusively for a legal and defined aim and we do not use them in other ways,
- we process your personal data legally and trustworthily
- we provide sufficient and proper security concerning your stored personal data so that the unlawful change, access or forwarding is prevented.
The registry and management of the personal data supervenes on the basis of the Act CXII of 2011, on Informational Self-determination and Freedom of Information and on the Act CXIX of 1995 on the Use of Name and Address Information Serving the Purpose of Research and Direct Marketing.
Data Management Registration Number (adatkezelés nyilvántartási szám): NAIH-63581/2013.Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this web site. We only have access to information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. FuturesTradingGuides.com will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
The information you provide us will be used only to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization.
Regarding the management of personal data information can be required at any time from the Operator, and the sending of the newsletter sent upon prior permission may be cancelled at any time gratis and without restriction on the following availabilities:
Cotbase Customer Service, E-mail address: info@FuturesTradingGuides.com, Seat: 1124 Budapest, Thomán István utca 14. 7. lph
- The erasure and the correction of the data can also be required at the availability given above, and here is possible to take an objection against the management of the data.
- The register number for data management given by the Hungarian National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information: under process (remark: after registration the registry status is: under process).
The Client has knowledge of the fact that according to the Act CXII of 2011, on Informational Self-determination and Freedom of Information he may request
- information on the management of his personal data,
- the correction of his personal data, furthermore
- the erasure or lockup of his personal data – except for the obligatory data management.
In order to use this website, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products and services on our site in which you have expressed interest.
Your Access to and Control Over Information You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. By contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website, you can do the following at any time:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
The registered data are the following:
- e-mail address
- name used for PayPal payment
- e-mail address used for PayPal payment
- date of registration
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.Security
To protect your information we take precautions. When you submit information on our website, your information is protected both online and offline.
All sensitive information (such as credit card data) used for payment purposes go through PayPal directly. We do not collect any such information on our website.
On the request of the Client the FuturesTradingGuides.com (Operator) gives information on the data (managed by FuturesTradingGuides.com) and their source, the aim of the data management, its legal ground and period.
The Client may exclaim against the management of his personal data if
- the management of the personal data is exclusively necessary for the performance of the legal obligation of the Company or for the validation of the legal interest of the company and any third parties;
- the use of the personal data happens upon Purpose of Research and Direct Marketing;
- in any other, by act defined cases.
The Client may also appeal to court in case his rights are being violated.