Terms and conditions
This web site is offered to the visitor conditional upon acceptance of the terms and conditions. By accessing and using this web site, visitor is deemed to have fully agreed to these terms and conditions.
This guide and its information are provided for guidance and information purposes only and is not intended to provide investment, tax, or legal advice.
- At any time without notice the content on this guide is subject to change. Reasonable measures have been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website, however it cannot be guaranteed. Owner of this service is not liable for any loss or damage which may arise directly or indirectly from the content or your inability to access the service. While the Internet and the World Wide Web are generally reliable, reader understands that technical problems or other conditions may delay or prevent reader from accessing the service.
- User understands that in case public reports, such as the Commitments of Traders Report, are not produced by agencies (such as the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission) for any reason, FuturesTradingGuides.com will be unable to provide services. User accepts that in such cases FuturesTradingGuides.com can not provide any refunds for the time, while the service is shutdown and that Owner of the service can not be liable for any loss or damage which may arise from the shutdown of the service.
- All information contained herein should be independently verified and confirmed.
- Visitor/User agrees to indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any damages, costs and expenses, including any legal fees, potentially resulting from the application of any of the information provided by us. This disclaimer applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
- No guarantee is offered by us regarding market predictive powers, accuracy, suitability or profitability (either expressed or implied) of any of the information provided.
- Visitor/User agrees to assume all risk resulting from the application of any of the information provided by us.
- Futures and options can be extremely risky and volatile. Even with the most sophisticated, state-of-the-art trading systems, the trader bears this risk. It is advised not to rely on a single source to base investment decisions. An investor should always perform complete and thorough research and analysis from multiple sources and always consult a professional before making any investment decisions.
- It is not allowed to reproduce or distribute the text or graphics contained on this website or substantially copy the information on user’s own server. It is prohibited to share subscriber content in any way, either non-commercially or commercially. For commercial data reselling inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visitor/User agrees that the use of this service is entirely at his own risk.
- Trademarks and copyrights mentioned on our web site are the ownership of their respective companies. The names of products and services presented are used only in an educational fashion and to the benefit of the trademark and copyright owner, with no intention of infringing on trademarks or copyrights.
- Member understands that if the recurring payment skips, access to the site is suspended until payment arrives.
- Subscriber declares that all data provided – including information on Subscriber’s country and city – are correct.
- In case of any change in the data provided during registration, Subscriber is obliged to inform Site Owner (sending an e-mail to email@example.com) within ten days, but not later than five days before the next payment is due.
- If the data provided by Subscriber turns out to be untrue or if Subscriber fails to inform Site Owner about changes to the data, Site Owner is entitled to suspend access to the service and to claim any loss against Subscriber.
- Forex, Futures, Stocks and Options trading has large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in them. Don't trade with money you can't afford to lose especially with leveraged instruments such as binary options trading, futures trading or forex trading. Information on this website has been prepared without regard to any particular investor’s investment objectives, financial situation and needs and further advises subscribers to not act on any information without obtaining specific advice from their financial advisors; not to rely on information from the website as the primary basis for their investment decisions; and to consider their own risk profile, risk tolerance, and their own stop losses.
- CFTC RULE 4.41 - HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.
- This service is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell any instruments. No representation is being made that any account will (or is likely) to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this website. The past performance of any methodology or trading system is not necessarily indicative of future results. You could lose all of your money due to many reasons, for example: poor market trading conditions, emotional induced errors, technical/mechanical errors and so on.
- The owners of the website and the website hereby waive any liability whatsoever due to the use of the website and/or information it contains. Use of the website, the content and the information is made on the user's sole liability. The user hereby releases the owners of the website from any liability for losses and/or financial damages and/or fraud, caused through the use of the website.
- User understands that the service uses an automatic recurring payment system; User will be automatically re-billed in accordance with the chosen Membership length. If User wishes to cancel the recurring payment he/she has to either cancel through their PayPal account or to provide us with 5 days advanced notice to cancel. User’s access to the service will remain until the current term has expired.